The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We'll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
Participating PPO plans include but not limited to:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
If you have questions about your plan and it is not listed, please call and we will verify if it is considered in or out of network!
Today’s Dental Advantage Plan
Just because you do not have insurance does not mean you should not have the SMILE you have always wanted! With the Today’s Dental Advantage Plan, you receive Discounts from 25% to 100% for various dental services. This includes exams, professional cleanings, fillings and major procedures such as crowns, bridges and dentures. This plans also discounts all x-rays 100%! Yes they are FREE!
Annual membership is $50 per person! Once you become a member the savings begin!
Who is eligible, and what are the guidelines?
- This plan is offered in this office only
- The Today’s Dental Advantage Plan is for any patient who does not have dental insurance
- This plan cannot be used as a “secondary” plan to a current dental insurance plan of any type
- Participants will pay $50 annually
- The plan begins once you have paid your membership fee!
- All patient portions are paid at the time of service. A financial arrangement will be reviewed, approved and signed before any treatment is started.
- Bonus! There are no “Downgrades” in treatment selection!
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.